









i spent a month in scotland last summer and was going through some shots that i liked. i wanted to re-tone them and put them up. i think some of these were some of my very first posts on here. but its fun to look back at your old shots and see how your feelings about them change.
dustin
5 comments:
awesome stuff!
aww, thanks. i had no idea you read my blog!
your shit is BEAUTIFUL, all of it, I love it.
I am coming back on the second week of June. should be fabulous to be home, but I love it here too. it will be sad to leave.
are you staying in athens this summer at all?
the picture with the birds in flight is really lovely.
You just made me super excited to go to Scotland. I am inspired. Thanks dude.
dustin,
i found your blog via apad. you've got some nice stuff! I really like that photo of the birds in flight and the one of the guy jumping in the water. Keep up the good work!
-Britney McIntosh
I've got a photo blog too if you wanna check it out: http://captureamoment.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment